My name is Chris McClanahan.
Just a single guy that’s into photography, image processing, programming, electronics, bmx, GPUs, etc.
I graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology in May 2010 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, and again in May 2012 with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
I currently work full time as a software engineer at Pelican Imaging.
I previously helped build ArrayFire at AccelerEyes .
Here are a few interesting projects of mine:
- My Hackintosh
- Arduino Music Visualizer
- OpenCL Image Editor
- Real-time High Dynamic Range Tonemapping
- Open source Android Computer Vision: ViewerCV
- Talking RSS reader FeedSpeak for Android
- DIY smart-grid technology SPRIME
- Hacked my Honda for an MPGuino
- 6th place in the 2009 IGVC Autonomous Vehicle Competition
- Spoke at NVIDIA’s GPU Tech Conference!  and 
- See more!
Email me! I’d love to chat.
…mainly exists to share of my random thoughts (Blog link), while also serving as a catalog of my projects (Portfolio link).
I try to write something once a
week month or so, keeping posts more substantial than my G+/twitter updates.