My name is Chris McClanahan
Just a single guy that’s into photography, image processing, programming, electronics, bmx, GPUs, etc…
Have a look at my photo-a-day project for random peeks into my life.
I graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology in May 2010 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, and again in May 2012 with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
I currently work full time as a software engineer at C1.
I previously worked on depth+photography at Pelican Imaging.
Before that I helped build the GPU library ArrayFire at AccelerEyes .
Here are a few interesting projects of mine:
- A collection of inspiring image quotes
- WebGL depth-image viewer new
- Resume improvement with wordclouds
- My Hackintosh
- Arduino Music Visualizer
- OpenCL Image Editor
- Real-time High Dynamic Range Tonemapping
- Open source Android Computer Vision: ViewerCV
- Talking RSS reader FeedSpeak for Android
- DIY smart-grid technology SPRIME
- Hacked my Honda for an MPGuino
- 6th place in the 2009 IGVC Autonomous Vehicle Competition
- Spoke at NVIDIA’s GPU Tech Conference!  and 
- See more!
Email me! I’d love to chat.
…mainly exists to share of my random thoughts (Blog), while also serving as a catalog of my projects (Portfolio).
I try to write something once a
week month or so, keeping posts more substantial than my G+/twitter updates.