With the help of Motodev Studio for Android, I’ve extracted theandroid-opencv JNI camera example and spawned a fork of my original computer vision app, Viewer, to an OpenCV version: ViewerCV. Both are available on Google Code as open source software.
- *FAST Features (default android-opencv example)
- *Square detection
- *Sobel Filtering
- *Histogram Equalization
- *Gradient edge morphology (Neon mode)
- *Local Contrast Enhancement (Vivid mode)
- *Live HDR (high dynamic range + tonemapping) mode…
Quick GUI Readme:
- *’Menu’ = changes processing effect
- *’Mode’ = cycles options within an effect
- *’Menu>Settings’ = adjusts resolution
- *’Pic’ = saves a screenshot to the sdcard
Now on the Android Market!!! (please rate/comment!)
Also available as FOSS on Google Code (please play fair).